AtremoPlus® is a food supplement elaborated by European team of experts
AtremoPlus® has been developed by a team of world-renowned European experts over a period of 10 years.
We live in a context of aging populations and a significant extension of life expectancy. However, in a hostile environment due to a multitude of pollutants and aggression of various kinds, the quality of life, unfortunately, does not always follow this life extension. We are witnessing a considerable increase in degenerative and more specifically also neuro-degenerative processes confirmed by experts estimating that we lose on average 10% of dopaminergic neurons per decade and this at our 20 years.
The target in the development of AtremoPlus® was from the beginning based on 3 axes:
- The development of solutions to support the body in its fight against aging and to slow down age-related degenerative processes.
- Optimizing performance in case of dopamine deficiency, to combat age-related problems such as rigidity, slow movements, tremors, imbalances and cognitive problems.
- The development of a natural solution, without undesirable side effects based on the best scientific standards.
Various pre-clinical and clinical studies have been published in recent years.
The significant results of these scientific studies thus pave the way for an innovative and natural approach to age-related problems and more specifically to dopamine deficiency. In addition, AtremoPlus® also promotes the protection of cells against damage from oxidative stress.
You can discover the major pre-clinical and clinical findings on the websites of the following scientific journals:
- “Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics”.
- “Clinical & Medical Biochemistry“.
- “Journal of Nutrition & Food Sciences”
- “Journal of Exploratory Research in Pharmacology”
- “International Journal of Molecular Science”
- “Current pharmaceutical design”
- “Royal Society of Chemistry” (book: Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice/A. Vaiserman/chapter 5.6.2)
- “CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics”
And abstracts of conferences on the websites of
- “6th conference on Predictive, Preventive and Personalized Medicine & Molecular Diagnostics” Phoenix, USA 2016
- “Drug Discovery and Therapy World Congress 2016”, Boston USA 2016
- “13th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry”, Copenhagen 2017
- “7th conference on predictive, preventive and personalized medicine & molecular diagnostics” Chicago USA, 2017
- 14th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry” Vancouver Canada 2019
The team has a strong expertise in the development of nutraceuticals and bioproducts and innovative food supplements.